Let’s get your books in order!
- Is something wrong with your accounting file, not sure why?
- Is my bookkeeper not using my accounting software properly or fully?
- Are you questioning whether or not you are doing things correctly?
- Need training on how-to use your accounting software…?
If you answered yes to any of the these questions then you need a Number Nerd Review. In my “nerdy” Number Nerd Review, we perform an 18-point check and outline what wrong and what needs to be fixed. I’ll also review your current workflow process and see if we can’t make any time-saving adjustments.
- Company setup
- Bank reconciliations
- Chart of Accounts
- Undeposited funds
- Billable Time
- Sales Tax (if-applicable)
- Item List
- Vendor List
- Customer List
- Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Financial Statements
After the Number Nerd Review has been completed we will prepare a detailed outline of items that need to be fixed. After we review the report together or the phone and screen share I’ll get your books in tip-top shape. The cleanup process takes anywhere from several hours to several weeks – it depends on how much needs to be fixed, how many months or years of data that are affected.