With Thanksgiving literally around the corner, your mind might be on holiday gift-giving. But before you set your alarm for the crack of pre-dawn and head out for Black Friday deals, sit back and take a look at some of the great gift ideas you can grab up online. These are some of my favorite online retailers (and some new ones that I plan to try out this year). Because, as a small business owner, I know the importance of supporting some of our own!
- Ashley Brooke Designs by Ashley Brooke – I love this shop. So much, that I shop here often. For myself, for those on my gift list. You name it. She has adorable notebooks and classy note cards.
- Bumblewood by Meg Hollar – This all-natural skincare line is a great way to pamper everyone on your list. From lotions and butters to lip care that fits neatly into stockings, you’ll find great-smelling products that actually work. And gift boxes are perfect for clients and out-of-town loved ones.
- dapper & darling by Kailey Santos – The Silhouette Shop is amazing and my go-to for Christmas Ornaments this year. You can also get personalized watercolor silhouettes, a modern alternative to the old black-and-white cardboard cutouts from the 80s.
- Eikoh Design Studio by Jaime Gill – If you have a wine connoisseur or someone who’s just impossible to shop for on your list, consider this new find of mine. Custom and pre-printed glassware gift sets and picture frames are reasonably priced with a quick turn-around.
- Grace Vincent Gifts by Sally Schwieterman – With a goal to “make your gifting experience as stress-free as possible,” you know you’re going to find what you want here. Grace Vincent offers gifts specifically for men, too—which isn’t common in handmade products. Aside from beautiful pre-made gift baskets, Grace Vincent’s designers will customize a gift box for you!
- TomKat Studios by Kim Stoegbauer – Throwing a party? This is the place to go! TomKat has been featured by Martha Stewart, Shutterfly, Pottery Barn Kids and more and primarily focuses on super-cute party décor. But it also features a number of gift items, like planners, stationery, home décor and (my personal favorite) a monthly T-shirt club.
- ShePlans by Ashley Staum – Who doesn’t love an awesome planner!? I’ve become a planner junkie, complete with stickers and all. Ashley’s planners are one of my favorites. But if you like what you see, don’t wait around! These sell out every year!
No matter where you shop for your holiday gifts, remember to budget for it (and stick within your budget). You don’t want to start the new year with a nagging credit card bill because you didn’t plan ahead for the holidays.
Elizabeth Cagle says
I agree with you, Everybody is looking for money saving tips for holiday gift shopping. These are the perfect tips for money savings on holiday shopping. I will utilize these tips for my holiday shopping. Thanks for sharing..!!