Hiring a bookkeeper can be scary. It’s like letting someone peek at your underwear drawer: They’re going to see what’s hidden beneath the surface of your business — your finances. Good or bad, boxer or brief, there is always room for improvement.
So you need someone you can trust. Someone who knows their stuff and isn’t afraid to dive in and identify areas where things need to be cleaned up. I’ll help you get your finances in order so you can get back to doing the things you love.
I don’t even need to see your messy office! I do my best work virtually, safely storing all your invoices, receipts and statements in the cloud, where they belong. Questions? Concerns? I’m just a click or call away if you need me.
Here’s what you can expect when working with Number Nerd:
- A complimentary phone consultation (you know, to make sure I’m human)
- A thorough review of your books and recommendations on how to proceed
- Customized solutions to your specific bookkeeping challenges
- Specialized, easy-to-read financial reports
- Automated processes like payroll, accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Tax preparation services ensuring your records are up-to-date and ready for your CPA
- A better understanding of financial terms like overhead costs, bottom line and cashflow
- A knowledgeable professional with 20 years experience working with QuickBooks software
- Answers to all your tough finance Q’s, in plain language
Before we can start getting your books in order and automating weekly and monthly tasks, I need to take a peek under the hood, so to speak.
Once I’ve performed an 18-point inspection (I call it the Number Nerds Review), I’ll provide you with a detailed report and quote for the services I recommend. You can decide to take the report and go it alone or choose between my bookkeeping, project-based, or virtual CFO services.
Ready to get your finances figured out once and for all? Get in touch!
Not what you were looking for? No hard feelings! But chances are you have a friend or family member who could use my services. Share this page with them today!