Let’s get your books in order!
- Is something wrong with your accounting file, not sure why?
- Do your numbers look off and not make sense?
- Is my bookkeeper not using my accounting software properly or fully?
- Are you questioning whether or not you are doing things correctly?
- Need training on how-to use your accounting software…?
If you answered yes to any of these questions then you need a Number Nerd Review.
This is the first step for every “new” Number Nerd client. We start by getting “nerdy” with your numbers by performing our Number Nerd Review.
In my “nerdy” Number Nerd Review, we perform a thorough review of your accounting software and outline what is wrong and what needs to be fixed and make suggestions for bookkeeping best practices. We also review your current bookkeeping workflow process that is being used in your accounting software and recommend any time-saving adjustments. These adjustments could be tweaks on how you are using the software or to add a 3rd party application that integrates with your software.
What do we look at when we perform the Number Nerd Review?
- Company setup
- Bank reconciliations
- Chart of Accounts
- Account balances
- Undeposited funds
- Billable Time
- Sales Tax (if-applicable)
- Item List
- Vendor List
- Customer List
- Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Financial Statements
How long does it take to perform a Number Nerd Review?
Typical turn around time is 72-hours or less.
What happens after the Number Nerd Review has been completed?
- We prepare and provide you with a detailed report of the items that need to be fixed. This includes our cleanup options best suited for you, a timeline for completion and price.
- After we discuss the report together we determine the best course of action and move on to the next phase of working with Number Nerd, the cleanup process.
The cleanup options include the following:
- You hire Number Nerd to clean up the books – don’t worry we make this an easy process for you!
- After the cleanup has been completed Number Nerd trains you on the bookkeeping best practices moving forward – again, we make this easy for you, we don’t want you to repeat this in the future!
- You decide to have Number Nerd take over the bookkeeping after the clean up is complete – you want your time back to focus a 100% on doing what you love!
Regardless of what step you choose, Number Nerd makes the process easy for our clients. We provide you with a to-do list and a timeline that streamlines each step of the process for you. It makes any one of these options doable and easy!
It does initially involve a bit of your time but, it is well worth it in the end. After you work your way through the checklist you are on your way back to doing what you love!
How does the Number Nerd Review process work?
- You complete the Number Nerd questionnaire
- You book a time for us to chat about your answers (a link to my schedule will pop up after you submit the questionnaire)
- We chat to make sure we are a good fit and discuss your business and any questions you may have about the “process”
- Within 24-hours of our chat Number Nerd sends the contract and invoice
- You sign the contract and pay the invoice
- Number Nerd sends you a “nerdy” to-do list – don’t worry its short and sweet!
- You complete the to-do list and provide access to your accounting file (don’t worry we provide instructions for you to do this)
- Number Nerd performs the Number Nerd Review within 72-hours and prepares a detailed report
- Number Nerd emails the detailed report to you with cleanup options and includes an estimate of time and price to perform the cleanup
- We chat again to review any questions you may have and determine the best course of action, next steps, and timeline for completion. The cleanup process takes anywhere from several hours to several weeks – it depends on how much needs to be fixed, how many months or years of data that are affected.
- You choose the best cleanup option for you
- Number Nerd commences the cleanup process
Number Nerd will find out what is needed to get your books in tip-top shape and get you back on track to doing what you love!
Ready to get started?
What’s that, do I hear a yes? Then, let’s do this! Head on over and complete Number Nerd’s questionnaire and schedule your initial consultation. After you complete the questionnaire the calendar link will pop-up and you can book a convenient time that works best for you.
We look forward to getting “nerdy” with your numbers!