When it comes to your own business bookkeeping, you know exactly what to do. You’re a business owner, after all. And one that specializes in accounting and bookkeeping systems.
But when it comes to putting together a new workflow for clients, you’re stuck.
- You have too many other projects in the air at once.
- You struggle with onboarding new clients.
- You can see the big picture, but have trouble outlining the steps you need to take.
- You’re trying to grow, but client work is getting in the way of the back-end processes you need to have in place.
Every business needs systems and processes, especially when it comes to onboarding new clients. And clients who have a good first experience with you are more likely to stick around.
But how do you ensure that each client has the best experience possible, without compromising the quality of your work?
Establish systems that are easy to implement and duplicate for every client you have. And then stick with them.
And what if you’re so busy, you don’t have time to put those systems in place?
That’s where Number Nerd Consulting comes into play!
With customized solutions that work with the programs you already use, we can shift your systems so you can grow. You’ll learn:
- Where your leads are coming from
- Which programs and systems are best for your business
- How to manage onboarding new clients
- New bookkeeping workflows that won’t get caught in a bottleneck
- How to take ready-made templates and implement them in your business today
With customized, one-on-one consulting, we’ll get your systems and workflows out of your head and into implementation. When you bring on a new client, your systems will flow seamlessly from initial contact forward.
If you aren’t sure where to start, let’s chat! Schedule your 20-minute session now!
We offer three different options for consulting:
Three-Hour One-on-One Package
- Get help with a specific type of process (onboarding new clients, moving clients from desktop to cloud services)
- You’ll have some back-end homework to do and must already have systems in writing
5 or 10 Hour One-on-One Package
- Get help putting your systems in writing and implementing them consistently
- We’ll work on two or more processes, until you run out of time
- This package is perfect for clients who have all their systems in their head
- We’ll write out your workflows and discuss what works and what doesn’t work in depth
- Includes up to four 1-hour calls and two 30-minute check-ins within 45 days of the initial call
Taking the first step is tough. And knowing what you need to move your business forward is a challenge. We get that. Schedule a 20-minute call to discuss your needs and we’ll help you decide what’s right for you.
With your systems and workflow in your head and not on paper, you’re doing a disservice to your clients, your employees and your business as a whole. No one can replicate your processes until you take a closer look and get them down on paper once and for all. Let’s get started today.